Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!!

Christian, typo on your web link, looks like you forgot the "t" in studios. Are you looking for photos of your products after we have weathered them to be featured on your website?

Hey Guys,

I'm putting together a gallery for my new website manofwarstudios.com

Send me your favorite photos if you would like to be featured in the gallery.

Try and keep it to just a few photos please guys.

Send by email to: manofwarstudios@verizon.net

Thanks guys!

Best,
Christian

Christian, just got your email response about the form for folks to submit their costume pictures.

I'll get that started.

In the mean time everyone, you can PM me your pics with the name you want used in the gallery (real name, or Dented Helmet username, or your cosplay name) Also include a link to your cosplay Facebook page if you have one. And it would be great to type up a few words as a testimonial for Christian.

My name is Joshua, new to the Dented Helmet, fellow cosplay and fellow RPF user. I'm building the site for MOWS.

You can email Christian your pics and details too, but I'm trying to take some pressure of Christian regarding this gallery feature.

Thanks
Joshua

- - - Updated - - -

Folks, forgot to mention that if you can send me pictures that are at least 800px wide that would be great. The larger the better, I can also re-size the images down, if they are larger than 800px.

Thanks
Joshua

Christian,
You want before and after photos? I haven't weathered my boots yet but was planning on doing it tonight. I can do both. Might just take befores because I probably won't hear from you before I get to it.

Mike
Mainst

Hey Guys,

I'm putting together a gallery for my new website manofwarstudios.com

Send me your favorite photos if you would like to be featured in the gallery.

Try and keep it to just a few photos please guys.

Send by email to: manofwarstudios@verizon.net

Thanks guys!

Best,
Christian

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back