Is this a reputable ESB EE-3 kit?

I've just recently started doing research on building an ESB Fett. I'm interested in starting with the EE-3 Rifle. I cam across this seller. Would it be a good purchase? I would prefer a kit, because I enjoy building.

ESB EE-3 Carbine Blaster Kit | Molon Labe Studios | Quality STAR WARS Prop Reproductions for Enthusiasts

Thanks!

Haha! That's mine. I've updated some pieces to the kit, but if you want to ask around for opinions, feel free. :cool This pic is a little more updated than the website. I admit, I don't maintain it like I should. PM me for details. I will also confirm my own reputation for you. ;)
DSCN4205 - Copy.jpg

Haha! That's mine. I've updated some pieces to the kit, but if you want to ask around for opinions, feel free. :cool This pic is a little more updated than the website. I admit, I don't maintain it like I should. PM me for details. I will also confirm my own reputation for you. ;)
View attachment 96504

Oh great! Thanks for the response and updated pic! It's good to know your a member here :D I built a Doopy Doo's E-11 Blaster this past summer and really enjoyed it. Your kit looks like it would be fun too! I'll pm you for more info. Thanks again!!!

A few pics of my ANH Blaster :$
Blastersmall_zpsq2bmeism.jpg

blastersmallback_zps1ougjzr2.jpg

blastersmall3quarter_zpsiwqxfdv1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt makes some great stuff & is awesome to work with. Definitely reputable.

Thank you.
I actually have been sending PM 's back and forth with him this morning. He was great with giving me more info about his ESB EE3 kit. I sent off the payment a couple of hours ago! It was really nice of him to take the time.

Oh great! Thanks for the response and updated pic! It's good to know your a member here :D I built a Doopy Doo's E-11 Blaster this past summer and really enjoyed it. Your kit looks like it would be fun too! I'll pm you for more info. Thanks again!!!

A few pics of my ANH Blaster :$
Blastersmall_zpsq2bmeism.jpg

blastersmallback_zps1ougjzr2.jpg

blastersmall3quarter_zpsiwqxfdv1.jpg

Wow that e-11 is impressive ! Id love to get one for my stunt build....where did u get that ???

Yea EE-3 kits are just as fun, if not more fun to build than the E-11 kits. I personally enjoyed building the EE-3 more than the E-11, but then, im a HUGE Fetthead soooo lol

Starchild..he got it from doopy-doos. He did a great job on it, but there are better similar kits out there. Try phoenix props. He continued on with the E-11 kits i used to make and made more improvements to them..they are great kits and can come out just as nice as this one im sure! :)

Wow that e-11 is impressive ! Id love to get one for my stunt build....where did u get that ???

Thank you! Much appreciated. I spent more time on the blaster then I did my entire armor build :) I purchased the kit through DoopyDoos ANH E11 Resin Blaster Kit. They are hard to get because they are out of stock half the time. I think that on the site there is a way to get put on a waiting list to get an email telling you that they are back in stock.

Yea EE-3 kits are just as fun, if not more fun to build than the E-11 kits. I personally enjoyed building the EE-3 more than the E-11, but then, im a HUGE Fetthead soooo lol

Starchild..he got it from doopy-doos. He did a great job on it, but there are better similar kits out there. Try phoenix props. He continued on with the E-11 kits i used to make and made more improvements to them..they are great kits and can come out just as nice as this one im sure! :)

That's good to hear Darth Voorhees, I am looking forward to it!!! Yeah I did some pretty big mods on that DoopyDoos kit. I also didn't use all the parts from the kit because some of it just isn't accurate. That's cool that you made E11 kits! I have heard of Phoenix Props before, probably on the FISD forums.

Darth Voorhees, it looks like your a Veteran here. Quick question, do you know of any templates for all the holes that are drilled into the chrome flashguard on the ESB EE-3?

MLS has been communicating great with me. His personal life has been pretty busy lately so he is getting as much done as he can. I am looking forward to getting his ESB EE-3 kit! I've heard great things about it! (y)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back