Problem with Photo upload

SweWolf

New Hunter
Hi!
Im sorry if this is not the place to post this. But Im having trouble uploading pictures to my album. It is my own pictures and they ar in jpeg format. but after I klick upload and go and watch the album there are no pic's just a text saying it cant show them

I have no clue what to do, I wanted to post photos of my progress in building a Boba armor

happy for answers/ Ingrid
:)

Some strange things have been happening to me as well. I find that if I click the "More Reply Options" link (lower right, below the entry textbox) there is a "Manage Attachments" link (on the next page) that usually contains the photos I just uploaded. There you can delete with the X or insert the photo inline.

Hopefully this will help.

Thanks for your answer ;)
Hahaha I saw what I did wrong..I did never scroll down after uploading the picture and hit the " Save changes"
Im stupid:facepalm

In posts when I try to upload a picture after I pic a photo there is no button to actually finish uploading, Any help?

Hit upload, then done in the attachment window. The photos will be uploaded to the post, if you scroll down you'll see the attachment icons, you'll need to enter a message and then just hit reply.

I can select the photo from my library but when I get back to the upload window there are no buttons on the bottom.
imagepng

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back