My new ESB SE Paint Up!

JamoFett

New Hunter
Hey guys, this is my first post so bare with me! I just received my bucket from The Workshop and I couldn't be happier. The level of detail is insane. The layered paint gives the bucket a real life feel and texture of wear and tear. Just posting a few pics below. Let me know what you guys think and I would recommend The Workshop (https://www.facebook.com/MikesWorkshop) for anyone looking for a good paint up!
IMG_1876.jpgIMG_1877.jpgIMG_1878.jpgIMG_1879.jpgIMG_1880.jpgIMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

Exactly. It looks like he just threw grey/green overspray onto the helmet for weathering and filled in a bunch of spots with different colors. But you can see clearly where the craters are from the thick paint around where it was masked.

So here is the deal guys. I bought a raw cast on eBay a few months back and commissioned Mike to do a paint up for me. After working on the bucket I originally sent, Mike contacted me and let me know that it was already starting to warp and was not going to hold up well over time. Mike offered me his personal bucket (originally painted by Raizo) and touched up by Mike because he didn't want to send me a crappy product. The helmet is much better than the one I sent him and he really did me a solid by sending me this one rather than the warped one. Hope this post brings some clarity to the situation and you all aren't pissed at him.

So here is the deal guys. I bought a raw cast on eBay a few months back and commissioned Mike to do a paint up for me. After working on the bucket I originally sent, Mike contacted me and let me know that it was already starting to warp and was not going to hold up well over time. Mike offered me his personal bucket (originally painted by Raizo) and touched up by Mike because he didn't want to send me a crappy product. The helmet is much better than the one I sent him and he really did me a solid by sending me this one rather than the warped one. Hope this post brings some clarity to the situation and you all aren't pissed at him.

He only scammed me for a lot of money in sept ,let's keep promoting and likeing his work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back