New to TDH.

Branjan

Hunter
Hello new here and a Boba fan like all the others. Looking to start my costume build and getting ideas. Hope to join the 501 and give back to the community in the future. Open to any ideas where to buy full armor sets. Thanks for having me.

Be prepared to spend a LOT of money if you are seeking 501st approval. Budget 2k at a minimum for base approval...more if you are not painting the armor yourself. A fully painted Fett sourced will take about 9 months to a year to complete and cost about 4 to 5k.

Yeah slowly finding that out. But I've spent on cars for years and ready for a new project. Most painting I should be able to do with some of the stencils I've seen.

As a fellow noob, all I can say is read, read and read more. Everything you need to know is contained within these pages. I've spent countless hours (where does the time go?) just checking out all the different threads in here. Good luck with your build!

Words of wisdom:
Do lots of research
Decide which version you want to do
Stay away from ebay (unless the seller is man of war studios, he is a member here)

Bookmark some of the more detailed build pages.

In retrospect it was simple. Looking back though I remember how daunting it appeared when looking into all the details. I learned a ton from other people builds.

Sent from a galaxy far far away

This! I'm subscribed to at least a dozen builds that people are working on right now.

Bookmark some of the more detailed build pages.

In retrospect it was simple. Looking back though I remember how daunting it appeared when looking into all the details. I learned a ton from other people builds.

Sent from a galaxy far far away

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back