ROTJ Helmet Commissions!?!

Boochman

Active Hunter
I don't have my helmet yet, but I I know that I likely won't be the one painting it, haha. I am confident that the rest of the hard parts will be manageable, but the helmet, being such an iconic piece - I don't want to mess it up. I told myself that my money will be well spent in getting it painted "right".

That being said, I've searched through several paint-ups, and have contacted AFettFullofDollars, as he was the only one I was able to find with several ROTJ Commissions posted. Are there any others that you all have either had experience with, or just that you know of that do ROTJ Helmet Commissions? I'd like to reach out to more individuals to get pricing - I'm a planner!!!

Thanks,

Booch

I don't have my helmet yet, but I I know that I likely won't be the one painting it, haha. I am confident that the rest of the hard parts will be manageable, but the helmet, being such an iconic piece - I don't want to mess it up. I told myself that my money will be well spent in getting it painted "right".

That being said, I've searched through several paint-ups, and have contacted AFettFullofDollars, as he was the only one I was able to find with several ROTJ Commissions posted. Are there any others that you all have either had experience with, or just that you know of that do ROTJ Helmet Commissions? I'd like to reach out to more individuals to get pricing - I'm a planner!!!

Thanks,

Booch
animefan did mine and its great...typically though he paints his helmets he makes since for RoTJ the kind he makes is the most accurate atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know any painters here that shy away from it. Darth Voorhees, Superjedi, Ponte, AFFo$, Terminal Fettler, Jayvee....all do amazing work!

Thanks for the input guys! I just wasn't sure if there were a lot of guys doing ROTJ style; Affo$ is really the only one with several ROTJ paint ups posted to refer to!

I'll end up tapping these guys for some pricing information from them!

I don't know any painters here that shy away from it. Darth Voorhees, Superjedi, Ponte, AFFo$, Terminal Fettler, Jayvee....all do amazing work!

I thought Darth stopped doing RoTJ helmets and only did ESB...if he does RoTJ I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

I thought Darth stopped doing RoTJ helmets and only did ESB...if he does RoTJ I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

You are correct sir - I contacted Darth and he has essentially "sworn-off" of the ROTJ lids for now, haha! I did contact AFFO$, and I just reached out to Ponte. I am trying to stay within the states to save on shipping (and customs tampering with my Rangefinder...)

Thanks for the help fellas!

You are correct sir - I contacted Darth and he has essentially "sworn-off" of the ROTJ lids for now, haha! I did contact AFFO$, and I just reached out to Ponte. I am trying to stay within the states to save on shipping (and customs tampering with my Rangefinder...)

Thanks for the help fellas!

AFFO$ is one of the nicest guys to deal with and beyond fair with pricing and quality of his work he is a tremendous asset to this community and has helped many Fett lovers reach there goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back