The Force Awakens | Merry Fettmas | Boba Fett Blog

tterrell

Hunter

[2015-12-18 17:22] Got a tip that a “new” client would like me to take up a job. He’s calculating and young but I have past history with both his father and grandfather so I am keen to see what he’s up to. He leads me on a bit in our comm but the credits are good for the type of job this is.

Go in to some core planet, snag a troublemaker alive and return him to my “client”. It’s either politcal or personal and I’d bet 100,000 credits on the latter but it don’t matter much to me as long as I get paid.

main.street.bw.png

[2015-12-18 18:53] Heading down from Slave I to the city center of this inner core world.

another.job.elevator.png

[2015-12-18 18:53] The night started with a short patrol to the center of town. The locals were skittish. Apparently some of them know the face of the galaxy’s most successful bounty hunter.

night.job.0.png

[2015-12-18 18:57] I keep outside where it’s nice and public. Also keeps my 360 degree helmet on full alert.

night.job.3.png

[2015-12-18 18:58] I waited outside for the new “client”.

night.patrol.2.png

[2015-12-18 18:59] He’s supposed to wear black and has a bad habit of temper tantrums, so I show up early not to anger him. And, I’ve been told I'm not the only bounty hunter contacted for this job. I hope the others don’t get in my way. That would be very bad. For them.

night.patrol.1.png

[2015-12-18 19:01] Spotted the client and ...

new.client.png

[2015-12-18 19:02] …he was not alone. My 360 degree helmet sight catches three other infrared bodies headed my way.

Not to come alone to see this bounty hunter? Smart.

trooper.family.png

[2015-12-18 19:10] Locals had a lot of traditions this season. Even the holovid celebrity “BILL MURRAY” was featured on their Christmas holiday tree and was a big hit with the locals.

Merry Fettmas everyone.

bill.murray.tree.png

[2015-12-18 19:11] Spotted my “target”. Looks like I get another round with this old timer. And, he’s still alive and kicking.

Nice shot Solo. I would not have waited for Greedo to pull first either.

han.shot.first.png

[2015-12-18 19:13] Should be fun to get the drop on Solo again. He’s a sucker for any compliment or charm so I congratulate his good fortune and quick thinking with my old pal Greedo.

He should have listened to his own advice “escape now; hug later”.

solo.png

[2015-12-18 19:15] As we go back inside the Alamo Drafthouse theater.

Typical Solo. He poses in front of his own statue.

He holsters his weapon for the first time since firing on Greedo.

solo.2.png

[2015-12-18 19:16] I make my move and have him down on his knees faster than you can say “nerf steak”.

solo.found.png

[2015-12-18 19:22] There was much rejoicing after apprehending Solo. The locals were about to start a new film and had two audience members battle with those ancient Jedi and Sith weapons. The winners both won free passes to the theater films. Seemed silly at the time, but way better than listening to any commerical advertisements the Holovid usually provides.

This Alamo Drafthouse might be a new smuggler’s outpost because it had everything a guy like me wants from this galaxy.

audience.battle.png

[2015-12-18 19:45] All in all, bounty was cashed in, client was happy.

A successful transaction is when both sides are satisfied with the outcome.

Bartender!

rewards.png

[2015-12-18 20:02] Now on to the next job.

Merry Fettmas everyone.

DSCF4716.png

Would you mind sharing details about your Boba; where did you get each part? Thanks ;

No prices here, but a general bill of materials I assembled for an Empire Strikes Back (ESB) Boba Fett costume:

Here's a Fett ESB Bill of Materials I was trying to collect. It is just a list I started but I'm still trying to finish up my suit and will update this as I go:

boots
girth belt
gloves
flight suit
flak jacket
  • Loanstar Vest + Neck Seal
  • (bobamaker) + weathered
armor

jetpack
wookie braids
ammo belt
helmet fan
chest light kit
shin tools
weapons

solo.2.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back