Testing 1, 2 and 3

Blastech said:
I know you probably get this all the time, but Turo, I want you to have my babies so they can be as talented as you.

:eek:

Skalen Fehl - here you go. and how tall am i? 5'6"

3amigos.jpg

I would be curious to know if there is any difference in comfort between the two jet packs. The stubby one is probably lighter.

T-Visor said:
I would be curious to know if there is any difference in comfort between the two jet packs. The stubby one is probably lighter.

They are both very comfortable, but you are right the stubby one, it is lighter. I took the old fiber glass pieces of the high lighted parts on this picture and replaced it with resin pieces. so that will make a bit heavier.

And Rammage - i do have killer hoses. Thanks again. :D

stroke.jpg

Thanks Seeker, always a pleasure when you post pics of your costume here. They're almost a better reference, than any official pic … :lol:

Great Job!

shoot i m thinking we need to have a seperate seeker thread and have him give us details of the whole costume. he is definitely a better referrence....:)

Kevin

I am wondering what you use to attach the hose to the gauntlets. And do you have a good picture of the side of the right gauntlet?

Last edited by a moderator:
trooperkev said:
are those the same gloves you had or are those new ones?

kevin

Nope those pics have the old gloves.

trooperkev said:
hey seeker how did you attach the hoses to the quick snaps?

kevin

I sewed them with thread. i sewed the hoses together, then sewed it to the elastic. Thjen i sewed the elastic to the jumpsuit.

ACSS2 said:
I am wondering what you use to attach the hose to the gauntlets. And do you have a good picture of the side of the right gauntlet?

Theres a screw coming out of the each gauntlet. then i glue the hose in each screw tip.

Dammm Seeker nice pics(y) I think a few of the fabric wrinkles are not exactly like the movie suit. If I were you I think I'd stop, your suit is far better then the real one.

You have inspired me to make new chest armor and I have just completed a new metal set that looks as close as I could get to the movie suit. Me and my friend cut, bent and banged metal for a week! I'll post pics soon.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back