Greetings from San Antonio!

tjr2d2

Hunter
Greetings All. My name is Tommy aka "tjr2d2".

As an active member of both the 501st Legion and Mandalorian Mercs with a few years of costume building experience under my belt I finally believe that I'm ready to tackle my next costume challenge.

I have been a member here on TDH since 2013, during which time I've been not only researching, but buying, selling, collecting most of the bits and pieces for what will eventually become my build for an ESB Boba Fett kit. The majority of the parts that I will need arrived little by little over the last year or so, therefore work shall hopefully begin within the next week or so and I'll also begin a work in progress thread on here shortly as well.

I really look forward to the challenge of this build. I know it will not be a cake walk, but I am anxious to give it a go. I am also very confident in the enormous amount of expertise and support there is here on TDH. If it were not for all the awesomeness here I would not even have the guts to even try to put this build together.

Thanks for looking and if all goes well for the next couple of years or so, I will be trooping in the costume I've been longing to have since I was a kid.

Take Care and May The Force Be With You!
V/r
Tommy

Thank You Major! I absolutely will and appreciate any and all help for the build, I am excited about it!

Welcome aboard......

Look forward to seeing your build and if I can be of any help, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You Papa!

Welcome my 501st brother!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You Scott! I am excited about the build and can only hope it will be up to standards!

Welcome to TDH, Tommy! I'm out in Boerne. I look forward to seeing your ESB progress on here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back