Need Help please - Helmet identification

Syper

Active Hunter
I picked up this helmet from a guy in my area and now I’m trying to identify it. It appears to be a mystery helmet, maybe a re-casted Sgt. Fang or Marrow Sun? any thoughts, help and assistance would be appreciated.

Interesting points:

• Appears to be an overall poor recast or B-pull
  • T-visor area, looks to be taken down with a dremel to remove something, maybe the original marks mark?
  • Has a few more dents then Boba had, a bit lumpy in areas
  • Back key slots are way crooked and off center
  • Ears seem to be a more course or rough back resin?
  • Black resin mixture

Thank you

IMG_3457.JPGIMG_3455.JPGIMG_3458.JPGIMG_3459.JPGIMG_3460.JPGIMG_3474.JPGIMG_3463.JPGIMG_3465.JPGIMG_3472.JPGIMG_3466.JPGIMG_3467.JPGIMG_3473.JPGIMG_3469.JPGIMG_3470.JPGIMG_3471.JPG

It certainly looks like a recasting of a Sgt Fang helmet to me. There is a lot of similarities to imperfections that were on the Sgt Fang helmets.

Yeah, either a Fang or an early Marrow Sun. The crooked "turn signals" above the brow are a giveaway.
Also the faint line running vertically to the left of the keyslots and up into the dome.

i'd say it's a fangs recast because of those rounded cheek corners, the uneven turn signals, and the soft details of the upper ear platform. very similar to my old fangs helmet.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back