Suggestions on where to buy an ESB helmet

Do you mean force majeure?

That sounds about right, its french which is why so many of the Canadians are shifty. Thanks for figuring it out for me.

I've been in Canada multiple times..... [emoji6]

And you didn't stay....

I have a dentless Animefan helmet and an ESB Darth Vorhees (DVH) helmet. Both offer very nice products and are friendly and extremely helpful. I haven't decided which I want to use so I am building both. Would kind of like to get a BobaMaker one as well but I think that would take some time.

BobaMaker stuff is nice, but unless you are euro and can deal with 1 year + wait times I wouldn't advise it. The big thing BobaMaker does is he makes some of the parts but will source all the rest for you as one complete suit. This of course is done at extreme costs versus sourcing them all yourself. From armor shots I have seen of his work versus stuff from other makers I liked RKD and Fettprides stuff a little better, but its all a matter of personal opinion somewhat.

While I am still waiting for my BobaMaker which is going on a month late ( which doesn't matter to me because I really am not at the point of needing it yet)... It would have been nice to get RKD stuff but he didn't answer my request for parts. And as I understood it at the time I ordered FettPride wasn't making stuff. Sucks cause the RKD stuff is what I really wanted and could have saved a few hundred $$$.

While I am still waiting for my BobaMaker which is going on a month late ( which doesn't matter to me because I really am not at the point of needing it yet)... It would have been nice to get RKD stuff but he didn't answer my request for parts. And as I understood it at the time I ordered FettPride wasn't making stuff. Sucks cause the RKD stuff is what I really wanted and could have saved a few hundred $$$.

Sorry for the Noob ass question but what is RKD?

Not hard to get ahold of at all, but he doesn't do helmets. Check with animefan as well as Fettpride.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back