hic parts!

airtimegrafix

New Hunter
ok I posted on RPF about getting all my parts to finish my hic. I got a hold of stoormrider for the han cast and hes not gona be making any for a month or so. so in the mean time im looking for someone that has the panels, greebles, electrionics , pretty much everything I need to finish this thing! ive got a parts and price list from zenix and haven't got one from moncal yet from rpf site! I have the box built and in primer I just need the rest!!!!!!!!!!! ive got the cash and ready to buy!!!!

A volvo search should get you a head start on the panels! ;-)

Zenix's greeblies are awesome too .. Printed or metal! I got his box.

Hero panel #2 electronics from the RPF and my Hero panel #1 from the HIC's builder club iirc! Not sure..

A volvo search should get you a head start on the panels! ;-)

Zenix's greeblies are awesome too .. Printed or metal! I got his box.

Hero panel #2 electronics from the RPF and my Hero panel #1 from the HIC's builder club iirc! Not sure..
Hello-
Can you shed some light on the volvo search? Beside "volvo instrument panel" what other details can i add to narrow it down??
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900V

On RPF I did a search for side panels and found some B-Grade ones. They look great. I am still at the step of sanding down my box.

ok ive got the han cast from stormrider on order and the electronics from modeljag on the way as of today from rpf! I built the box using plans from here and its done all primed and ready to go!! I had the $ money for the panels and greeebles but had to spend that on a control board for my hydrographic tank,so ill have to save some more to those parts!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back