LED light kits

Lanto

New Hunter
this is for the people that have lights on their armor and equipment where can i get light kits like a chaser kit or blinking light kits?

thank you for all of your help i hope to hear from some one

Last edited by a moderator:
I make light kits for the helmet rangefinder. Hit up fettronics for the chest display.

For the beacon? For the thrusters? Somewhere else?

for any thing really how ever i am not making a jet pack i would like to have the lights be there to make the back pack look like a O2 containment unit you know what i mean? and i would also like to have lights for my helmet just not for my rang finder

Some of the ghostbuster kits I've seen have cool lights. You could search around for who they use. Another easy option is finding a toy that has lights you like and then just taking them out of the toy. The long way would be programming a chip like the arduino to activate whatever you want, and have lights for a backpack and helmet controlled by one thing.

The more specific you are in what you want to do, the easier it'll be to help. Do you have any pictures you can share?

Some of the ghostbuster kits I've seen have cool lights. You could search around for who they use. Another easy option is finding a toy that has lights you like and then just taking them out of the toy. The long way would be programming a chip like the arduino to activate whatever you want, and have lights for a backpack and helmet controlled by one thing.

The more specific you are in what you want to do, the easier it'll be to help. Do you have any pictures you can share?

okay well i am thinking that i might have to program a chip so i can run a chaser and such on it i am also looking for some sort of thing to power a light up toggle switch

I'd imagine you could light up a toggle with a 9V battery. Switches are cheap enough, a trip to Radio Shack would probably give you enough to get you started.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back