Hello from the Bay Area !

LB66679

Hunter
Hello all I'm Andrew , live in Cali in the east Bay Area . I've been into Star Wars as long as I can remember . I've built numerous helmets and costumes ranging from TK's to tie pilots to a Darth nihilus ! Figured it was time to start my journey on a ESB boba and what better way then to join here and soak up as much knowledge as possible !! I'm also on the RPF with the same user name and a 501st member for over a year now .

Hi LB,

Welcome from another East Bayer! There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here to help you out.

Hi LB,

Welcome from another East Bayer! There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here to help you out.

ive lurked here for a while and there is def a bunch of amazing and knowledgable people on here !! Glad to know I'm not alone here in the bay !

- - - Updated - - -

Hi welcome from the UK. Am looking forward to seeing your work

well hello from way over there ! I'll be posting some stuff later when I get home . Lots of things I've built over the years

Amor stuff I've painted and stuff I've built . image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some good stuff. I was kinda puzzled by your white trooper bucket that your modelling. Wasn't till I blew it up that I worked it out. What made you decide to do it in that style?

its all good , gotta start somewhere !in no time you'll be full of so much knowledge you won't know what to do with it hahahahah

Your not wrong there. Am kinda learning on the go at the moment. I seem to spend as much time building as I do surfing an learning on here lol

Your not wrong there. Am kinda learning on the go at the moment. I seem to spend as much time building as I do surfing an learning on here lol

I feel you there ! I'm about 50/50 with Internet and building ! The wife isn't too happy about it but she gets it hahahahahaha

I'm still working on my 1st mando but they are definitely high on my to do list lol

oh nice !! I've built mostly everything from the empire already most of it twice or three times so now it's an ESB fett ! I have a guy who does scout armor whenever you are ready I can send you his email .

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back