Celebration Europe

I`m going to spend the 3 days at the Celebration.
Originally I`ve planned to think about attendance some time longer but as I`ve been told last week that the 3 day passes are already sold out (however that`s possible?!) I booked quite fast. Unfortunately three single day tickets are the way to go now. And as already mentioned finding the right hotel can be quite one kind of a challenge too.

3 day tickets sold out on the day i went to book them because i was under paid gutted

Bought saturday and sunday tickets

I live in east london right next to the excel so if anyone wants travel info or help regarding the local area and hotel bookings let me know

Best places for travel is : Stratford city and docklands- east india quay, canada water etc (these are both posh and expensive)

if your willing to rought it out Ilford, and beckton - chepeer and easy travel

3 day tickets sold out on the day i went to book them because i was under paid gutted

Bought saturday and sunday tickets

I live in east london right next to the excel so if anyone wants travel info or help regarding the local area and hotel bookings let me know

Best places for travel is : Stratford city and docklands- east india quay, canada water etc (these are both posh and expensive)

if your willing to rought it out Ilford, and beckton - chepeer and easy travel
in in the premiere inn beckton....1.5mile from excel,at least it will be quiet..lol

@Wasteland said he was buying me a ticket one night when he was wasted at Celebration in Cali... LOL so MAYBE

Last edited by a moderator:
in in the premiere inn beckton....1.5mile from excel,at least it will be quiet..lol

The excel its self is very quite because its a residental area so even during peek con season its quiet (mcm expo london 4th bigest comic con in the world)

Beckton is just in the sticks so travel is annoying, the DLR is good but does not run as regular on weekends so you end up waiting for 10-20 minutes a journey

I've booked in at the Ramada right near the Excel center. Thought it wasn't to bad a price for the 4 nights I booked,plus I'll be right where the action is.

You've obviously never been to Beckton; it is built, quite literally, around the largest sewage works in London. On a warm day such as one that might occur in, hmm let's say July, you can literally smell the waste of 10 million people and has to be smelled to be believed.

Your general observations on the smell of London are correct. It's the stench of 2000 years!

Aylesbury is a nice town. What's going down there?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back