thigh armor
holsters
knee armor
lower leg armor
foot armor
boots
westar 34 pistols
there is debate on a neck seal or balaclava

The 501st CRL is the best way to go. It describes the materials as well, so you'll have some good place to start. Several good prop makers here on this forum so it shouldn't be hard to locate parts, except for the boots.

I'd also add making sure you have the right paints as well. Some of them can be difficult to find the right type.

As an example, Slate Blue that's used on the Arena jetpack is not sold in stores, and has to be special ordered.
I had quite an issue going through Lowes as the manufacturer discontinued the product right after I bought it, so it was delayed in getting it.
As well I got me 5 more cans of this paint I don't need. At some point I figure I will post my extra cans here.

On the up side though, Hobby Lobby had a lot of good paint types like Rub 'n Buff that worked splendidly.

The paints I used for the arena pack are not too hard to find. They are not necessarily the colors that have always been used but they make for a great and accurate screen reproduction. Mike M also uses the same colors on his pack and commissions.

You can find my list in my WIP thread for both jet packs.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back