Force Awakens Comic Con Reel

... I may be in my 40's now, but EVERYTHING I have seen for the new movie turns me into an excited 10 year old all over again. :popcorn
I can't wipe this smile off my face... It's the Star Wars I remember and Love... Thank you JJ!
Amen to that. I was 5 years old. My mom and dad went to see it on a date night. I can remember them coming home and telling me how much I would like it and my dad took me the next weekend. I think that is what is so great about this new one. It just brings us back to our childhood. When that second teaser came out so many people commenting on youtube were saying they were crying watching it. I didn't cry but I completely understand why they would.

Whatever happens in this movie there is no doubt it will be a feast for the eyes, a visual extravaganza. I'm very very excited!!!

I love the fact that I don't see much cgi in this. Lots if props. Even actually filming in the desert... this is what real movies should have. Props over cgi anyday

I have more questions now than answers.
For those old fashioned like me who still like stills....

1. Who the heck are these two? Pirates?

swep7.char1.png

2. The best swordsman in the galaxy.

swep7.3.png

3. Who is that being held by the Stormie? And who is that in black and helmet behind the Stormie?

swep7.5.png

4. Like the propane fire torch at the far right. Physical effects, indeed!

swep7.6.png

5. Kute!

swep7.11.png

6. Finally flame troopers of the First Order with something to target!

swep7.7.png

7. Any ideas who this might be?

swep7.8.png

8. Who's Colin and who are these two soldiers?

swep7.9.png

9. Always like to see the First Order Stormies move in. Party crashers!

swep7.10.png

10. The baton being passed from one of the greatest pilots ever to the younger pilot to be great.

swep7.12.png

I'll take a stab at #8 .... The guy being held I think is Poe... It looks like he's wearing Finns jacket... Which makes me wonder if Finn is the stormtrooper, possibly?... The lady walking away may be a first order officer?... Well, those are my guesses:)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back