1st Boba Fett Anthology Movie announced...Now Han Solo...

.... I sure hope they don't mess it up with bad casting. Who can play a young Han? ... I sure hope it's not 'Jesse' of Breaking Bad fame, as earlier rumors stated. That would really suck!

I'm just tired of all the bad casting in reboots now. Why couldn't they do the Tron thing they did with Jeff Bridges to Harrison Ford? Make him look young again. Like how he looked in American Graffiti.... We live in the future now, it is possible. Haha.

They did it for Ahnold in Terminator: Genisys....

Blech... what a bad movie. CGI OK, script, nahhh.

Maybe they can find that kid from Young Indiana Jones...
MV5BNDM3NjA5MDcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYyNTQ5MzE@._V1_UY317_CR28,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Sean Patrick Flanery, wasn't too bad in the "other" young Harrison Ford role.

Rumors of Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones-maybe, but I hope they don't go that route for Star Wars. I do not think he can pull off a Han Solo. It does not matter what we think in the whole scheme of things. Heck they casted Ben Affleck for Batman as if anyone of us wanted him. Batman is ruined.

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this kid, Anthony Ingruber. He does a killer Harrison Ford impersonation and actually played a young Harrison Ford in the film "The Age of Adaline" (2015). He's currently 24 and to be honest, I could see him pulling it off. Better than many of the others people have been suggesting.

index.jpgmqdefault.jpgi4h5vq.jpg

He is a definite passable Harrison. hopefully they do go with someone that can pull off the role and not someone who is just popular at the time of casting...

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this kid, Anthony Ingruber. He does a killer Harrison Ford impersonation and actually played a young Harrison Ford in the film "The Age of Adaline" (2015). He's currently 24 and to be honest, I could see him pulling it off. Better than many of the others people have been suggesting.
.... Wow!!!.... This guy could do it! I'll have to watch Age of Adeline just to see this guy's scenes.... Perfect! Must be young Han!
Harrison Ford Impression - YouTube

Just think about it, this YouTube clip is from 7 YEARS AGO! He's probably way better at doing Han now than he was even then. .... Disney would be STUPID not to grab this guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back