Other Bounty Hunter Looking for a bit of help locating a pdo file, that seems to be elusive.

bamills

New Hunter
Hey guys, its been a while since been around here, but I am asking for some help locating a PDO file that, I know exists somewhere, but all the links I come across seem to be from necro threads, and all inactive, and other sites such as 405h, rpf, cospplay and others that have a compiled list by genre seem to be missing many Star wars files, or the particular one I'm searching for.
KixFull-SWE.png

The object is the TWC trooper backpack, (with what seems like a canvas top.) any aid in helping me get this file would be greatly appreciated.
The only one I have come across, the creator is charging s fee for. The problem I have with this is they are charging for essentially a blueprint of someone elses IP. I could understand if this or any future items "have yet to be created" , then charging a fee to "create" it but then making it free to the public, essentially paying a commission for the time put into its creation. It just for me crosses a line. Anyway thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back