Custom painted Fett shades

thebeans

Hunter
A couple of weeks ago i bought my 3 year old son a set of lucasfilm licensed stormtrooper shades and thought, Man i'd love a set of these my self, as they didn't come in my size i was a little disappointed, but it did give me an idea. I had a pair of cheepo shades that had the black paint chipping off them so i said i'm gona paint these up Fett style so here they are, first let me show you what I've done,
first of all i flicked them down with a fine grit sanding
1st Fett shades 1.jpg
then i removed the logo from the corner of the eye section 1st fett shades 2.jpg 1st fett shades 3.jpg and filled with epoxy putty, then sanded
1st fett shades 4.jpg air brushed the base coat down with Humbrol 78 green, from there i continued with some of the helmet and armor colors and schemes
1st fett shades 5.jpg 1st fett shades 6.jpg 1st fett shades 7.jpg 1st fett shades 8.jpg1st fett shades 10.jpg 1st fett shades 11.jpg1st fett shades 12.jpg 1st fett shades 13.jpg finished them off with a gloss lacquer , then popped the lenses back in 1st fett shades 15.jpg
then i had myself a one of a kind custom fett shades 1st fett shades 14.jpg 1st fett shades 16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back