Secret Cinema- ESB

Hey,
is anyone else going to secret cinema's presentation of Empire in London this summer ?....Last years "Back to the future" was awesome, so I'm sure this will be epic too.
Unfortunately....the characters we've been assigned are all different types of rebels and I have to now create 4 new Star Wars costumes.....so Boba is gonna have to wait for a while before he's finished LOL.....anyone else been assigned your characters yet ?

P

Yup i'm going but i didnt see ant mention that you had to stay in the character asigned .. thats just the pass with the barcode on for entry ... im assuming you can go as you want?... the first events are coming up so i guess we'll hear back pretty soon whats complsory and whats not

Yeah, the barcode should assign you a character name and the personality quiz you take tells you what type of character you are to be and shows you guidelines for the costumes you are supposed to wear...I'm gonna be a rebel pilot apprently :)

what so theres official characters ?

How did you manage that ?

I bought the standard tickets for saturday 6th, will be going with a few friends who are jedi and sith and a few random mado mercs

I was hoping to go as boba fett but it wont be finished in time

I believe they are taking the back to the future event from last year to the US this year....maybe california ??....anyway look it up if you can...I'm sure if that goes well they'll bring the ESB one too,
I wish there was anything this cool in the U.S. Enjoy your time...it will be impossible to not!

When you register....(you should have had an email ??) you sign in with ypour details and some personality questions and you get assigned a character....I also wated to go as Boba, but I figured they'll have an official one on duty, so it might be weird, so I'm probably better going in what they suggest.......this is the site where you register

Rebel X

what so theres official characters ?

How did you manage that ?

I bought the standard tickets for saturday 6th, will be going with a few friends who are jedi and sith and a few random mado mercs

I was hoping to go as boba fett but it wont be finished in time

Anyone been yet ?

I went on saturday it was amazing, eveyone just wore random suits or onsies. so the guides they sent didnt matter

The boba fett wasnt great i could see his beard under the helmet, no neck seal and he spoke though the mask which was annoying

though i **** myself when he came to investigate my spice trade

did about 3 missions before the imperials took over

What a fantastic night !

if they do ROJ i would love to go

I'm going on the 11th.....I've heard excellent reports :)....quite why the're setting up Tatooine I don't know...its the only film that it doesn't feature in ???
Costumes are almost finished now so can't waitreally :)
Anyone been yet ?

I went on saturday it was amazing, eveyone just wore random suits or onsies. so the guides they sent didnt matter

The boba fett wasnt great i could see his beard under the helmet, no neck seal and he spoke though the mask which was annoying

though i **** myself when he came to investigate my spice trade

did about 3 missions before the imperials took over

What a fantastic night !

if they do ROJ i would love to go

no it's just a summer thing, they did back to the future last year which was amazing !!...this one promises to be even bigger.
there is talk of that one going to california at some point, so i guess this could make the move too ?? !!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back