My Temporary FPH2 RoTJ Lid

Hunter930

Hunter
Holla Mad Fetters, sorry if I lured you all in with talk of a FPH2 RoTJ
Here is my temporary lid whilst i wait for my FPH2 RoTJ, one of your fellow Fetters found it amusing so i thought id post it. I physically prepare V8 Supercar Drivers (yr equivalent is NASCAR) and spend a bit of time in the car preparing them for the High G environment they must work in whilst racing, anyways I threw my testing lid with attached HANS device onto ol Boba until my FP lid arrives..

AND without it he seems to have a real Jango look going on.......

Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 11.04.12 am.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 1.16.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 12.59.22 pm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheeeeeeers brutha s, appreciate the feedback. re the pose Very perceptive lads.. its took almost as much time reconstructing the mannequin as it was the build. believe it or not its right leg was its left and the right arm was broken into a number of pieces and reconstructed (at the shoulder and elbow ) with expandable foam and aluminium rods. I built a metal eco skeleton out of alum rods to mimic the bio mechanics of the body if it were holding weight or something with one arm i.e. the blaster. So when we hold something on one side of the body in a standing position we 'sit on our hip' as we say in orthopaedic rehab etc...sorry to babble but yr feedback on the mannequin is as valuable as the build. I should hav done a WIP. hahaha
Cheeers again
Ps with the FPH2 RoTJ lid this puppy is gunna look great
H

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back