Prisoner 42, must watch video

GrenZeiram

New Hunter
Sorry, this might seem like spam, but it is definitely not!

This is off topic, but still relevant, and everyone must watch this video and share it with friends and family.
It has to be watched from the start to the end, and is less than 12 minutes of your time.

This is not my video, but after viewing it, I implore you to watch it.

Thank you for your time.
Gren

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an emotional interview with a man, who was forced into being a soldier since he was a little boy.
While on patrol, he was tricked, unwillingly, into letting important data get released to his enemy's hands, which changed the direction of the war, causing his side to lose.
He now has to live with what he did, while trying to assimilate into society.
Really, everyone should watch this. When I first received the request to watch it, I was totally hesitant, but grateful that I watched it, once I did.

I see a lot have looked at the thread, but how many actually watched the video? I know I was hesitant to watch it when it was sent to me, but well worth it. I just don't want to spoil it, but worth a view! ;)

I fail to see how this is relevant and thusly "not spam".

GZs been on the boards quite some time bud. it may be a little iff topic but if I were you, id be hesitant as to what you label as spam coming from a tenured member, especially with such little tenure yourself.

Sent from my R2 unit

GZs been on the boards quite some time bud. it may be a little iff topic but if I were you, id be hesitant as to what you label as spam coming from a tenured member, especially with such little tenure yourself.

Sent from my R2 unit

I do not wish to get into an argument, but neither of us have reached 50 posts. Additionally, my time on this board should not be relevant to what is and is not spam. I am not disrespecting GrenZeiram, so I ask you do not disrespect me.

No worries guys, once you see the video, you'll know why I posted it here. It's tough to say anything about the video without spoiling it.

It's for entertainment more than anything. :)

And yes, I don't post too often here, I'm a Star Wars fan, and Boba is the man!
Gren

I fail to see how this is relevant and thusly "not spam".

If you watched the video you'd see 1) it wasn't spam 2) is Star Wars related and 3) Pretty damn funny!

Tenure is important especially when throwing the word spam out there despite post counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back