Boba ESB refurbished

NemesisCustoms

Jr Hunter
Hi Hunters

I just finished refurbishing my suit and changed the helmet including a new paintjob. It would be great to hear your thoughts. Every idea for improvement is welcome and highly appreciaded!

DSC00557.jpgDSC00532.jpgDSC00523.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00557.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Wow, it is looking totally awesome!

The only thing that i think you could improve is the way you fasten your cape to the collar stud. It seems like you used the corner of the cape, but the attachment point should be much closer to the orange stripe. The corner of the cape is then tuck inside the jetpack upper ring/hook to prevent the cape from twisting around.

boba-f15.jpg
boba-f16.jpg

Thanks hunters! The cape attachment is a good point! I had it attached more centered first(there is a tiny hole above the stripe) but then it ended way above the knee (it is a MOW) time to get a new one (y) is the woodman cape larger?

Last edited by a moderator:
This build looks so, so good! Yet another great example for me to shoot for. The5thHorseman, I knew that the cape attachment wasn't pegged in the corner, but had no idea about the little corner being tucked into the jetpack strap! The things we learn on these boards...

Well, i didn't invent anything, i'm just sharing what i read on this board.

NemesisCustoms, I don't know if the Woodman capes are longer than the MOW. I guess he could forward you the dimensions if you ask him.

Thanks for you feedback guys!

After 2 years of hesitation, i finally bought my first own lathe. I have made two metal upgrades for my boba this week...

First up, aluminum thruster greeblies
DSC_0185.jpg

and a aluminum barrel for my resin Pulce 40, weathered with cold bluing
DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

So pretty!! Now that you have a lathe, don't be afraid to branch out. Maybe consider doing barrels for ESB flamethrowers, knee darts, etc.

Yes it is great fun, but i will have to learn a lot. I never worked with metal before, the barrel took me 4 hours to do
Now that i have a lathe there is another problem... I will need a mill (-;

So pretty!! Now that you have a lathe, don't be afraid to branch out. Maybe consider doing barrels for ESB flamethrowers, knee darts, etc.

I will try to do a small run of the Pulce 40 barrels (y)

Only a small upgrade, but it looks much better with some metal sticking out of the holster

Some pictures of my last troop at Legoland Germany Star Wars days
What a great event with total 271 members

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_20150609_220015.jpg
/IMG]
w_Wh_Ge_TQAMGHR35_PNflf_BKMx_Wk_qlee_56_Vo_Jb_Mk33_Ew_p_KPi.jpg

OYNT2_Vfvm_Qlf7n_Nhmjs_e_XRT47nws_YNc2m_DOp2_LNi_Q.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back