Greetings

shirasagi

New Hunter
Hey guys! I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I'm working on a unique build for DragonCon this year. (Anyone else going to be there?) I built my first Boba Fett costume when I was in middle school, back when it was not cool to be a nerd. The costume was constructed mostly from my dad's old Navy flight suit, a Don Post helmet from Sharper Image, roller blade knee pads, and a hammered out roller paint tray.

I haven't returned to the concept since then and I'm excited to relive my childhood dreams in making my own original character armor! I'm currently in the planning stages, but I've been saving tons of images and tutorials. Thank you for all your great information and I look forward to being a member of your community. I'm sure I will be back asking for help soon enough!

SW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Totally agree on just being Fett.
Good luck on building your Fett. Tons of data here, don't forget to go thru the gallery images on Boba.
i'll be at DCon this year, hopefully in Jango gear if all goes well...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back