Off and Running

Tfett40

Active Hunter
Off and Running from Los Angeles. After much consideration and thought, I have finally decided to give this madness of getting together a Bobba Fett suit. I am leaning towards the ESB Edition just because it has much more nostalgia for me. I have spent several hours reading through past threads and all senior members have been helpful in guiding new members in the right direction on where and who to buy and how to do it yourself. This information has been of great assistance to me as well. The biggest thing I have learned to have is patience. This isn't something that will happen overnight. Enough of that, just wanted to say thanks and hope to contribute soon. Ted

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Matty, hopefully I can pick your brain when the time comes as I slowly start getting things together. Helpful stuff and advise you have posted in the past as well. Thanks

ESB FTW. Don't be afraid to ask questions. And check out matty matts wip thread. His suit is awesome.

What did I just myself into??? I end up selling off a bunch of unused camera equipment I had lying around to get started. And man did I blow through it for my first first commission jobs and buys. I am all in now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back