Howdy from Texas :)

Texas is a big place............so what part are you in? There a number of Texans here on the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and welcome to the forums

ha thanks. I'm in San Antonio :) and I'm glad to hear there is a number of Texans here, easier to get some help if I need it and make some new friends.

Ugh! 35. I always travel 281 until I at least pass Austin when I used to drive up to the DFW metroplex often. It's usually a four hour drive if I can avoid Austin.

I do usually hit up the SA cons since downtown is only about 35 minutes for me. Retro, did you meet Jeremy when he was here for TCC two years ago?(Was it that long ago already?)

Ugh! 35. I always travel 281 until I at least pass Austin when I used to drive up to the DFW metroplex often. It's usually a four hour drive if I can avoid Austin.

I do usually hit up the SA cons since downtown is only about 35 minutes for me. Retro, did you meet Jeremy when he was here for TCC two years ago?(Was it that long ago already?)

Sadly I haven't :( I didn't know about this con until last year. If I would've know I would've gone for sure.

anyone from north of the Red River is pretty much a Yankee.............(I will grudgingly allow my Okie brothers into the club too..........if they ask nice.) lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back