Softparts

Balancesheet

Active Hunter
Hey guys! Was curious who is still in the game for the best soft parts around? Specifically jumpsuit, flak jacket, and jetpack harness. Thanks! :)

i've been thinking about getting into doing some soft harnesses, but i haven't settled on it yet.

I know Seeker and Man o War were about the only two to do any kind of jetpack harnesses. Not sure who is in the game these days. You still painting Jango buckets and jetpacks?

Sent from my iPhone

i've been out of that for a while, since bill passed away, but i'm working on a couple that are long overdue. after that i might start picking up a couple commissions on them again, though i've been more focused on sewing boba gloves and kind of want to expand on more soft armor.

I've only ever seen Bobamaker's and Loanstar's vests in person and they were both top notch. Bobamaker's was unlined which I prefer living in an area that sees high temps. Loanstar's quality was amazing but was lined so I was less inclined to use. I know there are a couple other makers with whose names I'm unfamiliar.

I have a Bobamaker suit and an Arkady suit. It's Arkady for the win. She doesn't advertise Jango suits but she will do them. Fast turn around, excellent material and superior quality.
Bobamaker is the man on the vest, awesome stuff.
Seeker is the leather harness master, if he's taking commissions.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back