C7 pics

I don't do Facebook so I haven't seen anything other than the new teaser :(

I saw the new teaser and the panel with BB-8. I would like to know how they made him and how he works.

OMG!!! I thought that was CGI. amazing!! Practical effects ....nothing better!!

That has to be a magnet under there that holds the head on ya think?

Now that I think about it I have no clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! I thought that was CGI. amazing!! Practical effects ....nothing better!!

That has to be a magnet under there that holds the head on ya think?

Now that I think about it I have no clue.

Been some discussion about in on Astromech forum of it being real before today (teser 1 you could see the head bounce up and down), but today was epic. Got to get my R2 done ASAP so I can make a evil little soccer ball (football for our non US members). Might need parts off of a Segway and a maglev train to make it work.

image.jpg16_zpshkdly8av.jpgimage.jpg11_zpsegx9cvkr.jpgimage.jpg30_zps8xnnrlbj.jpg

So apparently I only took R2 and droid pics today.

image.jpg32_zpssjwemznz.jpg

75AC3FEB-4826-47A9-BEB2-567031C75BE1_zpsyhtapzsf.jpgDF6939C0-28E2-4CF1-83E8-594B09DCC59C_zps82tzlkhc.jpg

44E4C8BC-D110-4DDD-8469-4221CA9052AD_zpsslllcgbq.jpgA34ECEFB-69F6-4380-A43D-458B195BD3FA_zpsasxlyb9k.jpg

TDH assemble......

Happy I had the chance to meet quite a few TDH members the past few days, it realy is amazing to see everyone's hard work and attention to detail in the "flesh". It was my first attempt at cosplay and I was sporting a last min hybrid X-Wing/Y-Wing pilot build while being a media consultant for all the peps wanting photos with Wasteland, total blast!

0CF54160-72CD-4D4C-9720-EA0C931E75CE_zpsnzmyhyh6.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back