Blaster Stormrider's ESB EE3 Blaster Rifle Kit Assembly (Link for actual Webley Mark I FS)

Viper

Active Hunter
Hey! Need some help/advice on the assembly as I go through it. Here is what I have so far, mostly trimmed. I am not sure which parts to "glue" and which parts to "screw".
Curious as to what other's have done. Specifically:
The Molex connectors are just glued on?
I'm assuming that the stock and bracket are screwed together?
Saw a few photos where people had a small screw attaching the trigger guard?
Also do any of you have the barrel able to "flip" open and close like the flare gun would? http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/genuine-webley-scott-1916-flare-gun-20903/

Thanks for the advice y'all. Have to go to the hardware store soon for some screws.

Also someone please go buy this, SO RARE! I want to but my wife said no. ;(

IMG_5771.JPGIMG_5770.JPGIMG_5766.JPGIMG_5765.JPGIMG_5764.jpgIMG_5763.jpgIMG_5762.JPGIMG_5768.JPGIMG_5761.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

1 Day 6 hrs left on the auction!

IMG_5761.JPG

IMG_5762.JPG

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5765.JPG

IMG_5766.JPG

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5770.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

Last edited:
I pretty much glued everything together. I didn't have a scope, and I wasn't sure how to set one up with the scope ,punts that come with the kit. I asked a few people and I found a resin scope with the mounts already on, and I just end glued that to the barrel mounts (I wish I had screwed them instead of glue, but I didn't know how). If you look at pics of the EE-3, the barrell mount next to the flash tube doesn't go all the way around, so I just cut it to match ref pics. I then just screwed it down with some Philips head screws that were long enough to go through the mount, barrell, and the flash tube. The stock greebles I just glued, but I will be redoing them since I don't like how they came out.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang that auction!! Wish i'd be settle in the US...

About your questions, i drilled matching holes in the molex connectors and barell mounts, installed pins between them, and then glued them down. But on the original blaster they were just glued.
The stock and D-bracket are indeed screwed together using the two screw locations on the D-bracket..
For the trigger guard my kit is a Sidewinder and he supplies two screws. The screw on the lower part of the trigger guard uses the holes planned for this purpose on an orignal Webley (just had to grind down the screw's head to make it fit inside the trigger guard's recess), the second screw for the upper part goes from the inside of the gun to the trigger guard.

And making the barrel "flippable" is possible ;-). I've just finished my blaster and plan on starting a build thread as soon as possible which hopefully will help you.
16923076650_7bfa1fdc19_z.jpg

The5thhorsemen hit the nail on the head for everything i was gonna say lol. The truth, he speaks lol. If he puts up a thread im sure it will help ya!

Thanks for the tips guys, noticed something interesting on the stock greebles, see photo. The middle greeble in particular. One shot its turned one way, the other it is turned another. Which to choose?
Screenshot 2015-04-14 08.07.03.jpg

Screenshot 2015-04-14 08.07.03.jpg

Perfect. Will have to watch some scenes in slo-mo and find which version I like better. Also what glue do y'all use? Glue for resin on resin same as resin on wood?

I was bidding on that and lost. Thanks for letting everyone know about the auction.

Or in other words:

DON'T LINK TO LIVE AUCTIONS!

You just cost me a Webley, friend. I hope that sits well with you.

Really sorry that you weren't able to get it bro. Just trying to benefit the group by letting folks know there was one available out there, as I was not in a position to buy. Really sorry if my post screwed your chance at getting it. Wasn't intentional.

You just cost me a Webley, friend. I hope that sits well with you.

pretty sure its the fact that you couldn't top $1,350 that cost you the Webley brother! your point is pretty much invalid. And how did you come to the conclusion that it was won by anyone in this community anyways? the winner has 663 points of feedback, either boba is stock piling fire arms or it went to a collector. I'd say the latter is more than likely your answer ;-)

Really sorry that you weren't able to get it bro. Just trying to benefit the group by letting folks know there was one available out there, as I was not in a position to buy. Really sorry if my post screwed your chance at getting it. Wasn't intentional.

i appreciate the heads up Michael. good luck with your SR kit, mine was a blast to put together! hit me up if you need any help with it :)

Hit it with some stain. Haven't glued the greebles on yet. Not quite sure on what glue I want to use

I appreciate it JB! Will do for sure! Gonna go stalk your blaster pics now lol

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

pretty sure its the fact that you couldn't top $1,350 that cost you the Webley brother! your point is pretty much invalid. And how did you come to the conclusion that it was won by anyone in this community anyways? the winner has 663 points of feedback, either boba is stock piling fire arms or it went to a collector. I'd say the latter is more than likely your answer ;-)

You're right... no one here is a gun collector.

Don't post links to live auctions. Maybe a mod can clarify for us?

I don't think posting live auctions is a problem, but don't quote me on that. As for losing the auction, it was kind of a ***** move to call out mhlayne; he didn't cause you to lose it, you not bidding high enough did.

Alright then. I'm sorry for you spoiling the auction for those of us that do our own legwork.

Well for someone with less than a year of membership and only 5 posts, you are coming off like a jerk. He didn't cost you the auction, YOU DID because you did not bid high enough.
How about you do some more of your own "leg work" and find another one and win it and stop complaining about a mob mentality that you started with your acinine post.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back