ESB Boba in the making.

Skulls

New Hunter
Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm currently working on my Asok GMH boba helmet and looking to have it with lights and servo installed. I hope someone can point me in the right direction as i'm looking to get the costume and parts as screen accurate as possible.

DEFINITELY hit up JC27 for the servo and light setup. He does amazing work and all you'll have to do it pop it in! Can't wait to see the rest of the suit! Are you still looking for recommendations on parts suppliers?
-Gav

Okay, I'll give a rundown for MY personal picks. Others can chime in here haha
Armor: RedKraytDragon (RKD). He makes STUNNING vacformed armor and at a very nice price for the whole deal
Gauntlets: I have ManofWar gaunts and theyre nice but honestly I really want a set of RKD's! His are super inexpensive (comparatively) and beautiful!
Suit/vest/pouches/neckseal: Hit up Arkady for these, amazing work and reasonably priced!
Gloves: SaintNasty does really nice gloves and so does MOW. I own MOW's so personally I lean towards his.
Wookiee Braids/Cape/GirthBelt: Woodman, definitely Woodman
Boots: ManofWar (MOW) for sure! His new boots are stellar!
Blaster: Stormrider makes a beautiful kit! Go for him.
Sidearm/Holster: Either Stormrider or MLS. Both have nice kits and prices
Jetpack: FettSeven has one of the lightest packs and without sacrificing accuracy
Ammo Belt: I believe BooBooFett is still around if not you'll have to look or someone else can chime in.
Thats all I got for ya! haha Machined stuff you can find with MachineCraft Replicas in the Cargo Hold here, amazing stuff! Any other questions feel free to ask!
-Gav

Plenty thanks to you. I thought i wouldn't get much replies after seeing it being read more than replied. You are my saviour! hehe.

Okay, I'll give a rundown for MY personal picks. Others can chime in here haha
Suit/vest/pouches/neckseal: Hit up Arkady for these, amazing work and reasonably priced!
Ammo Belt:
I believe BooBooFett is still around if not you'll have to look or someone else can chime in.

Delta13Mike is the way to go for the ammo belt...hands down hes the best. He's pricey but the quality is amazing.

I have MOW's suit, vest, pouches and neckseal/balaclava. I am quite happy with it. The suit's not 100% accurate, but it comes in two pieces making it very easy to go to the bathroom (which is a real chore in the 1 piece flight suit) and is impossible to tell from the real deal (since the two piece part is hidden via gear). In addition, the flak vest MOW has again isn't 100% accurate but makes putting your vest on a snap (kind of hard to zipper a vest in the back by yourself...).One significant drawback to the MOW stuff is it will require some altering (no rear slits for harness links and neckseal has no latches/velcro) but if you can do minor alterations you could conceivably put the suit on by yourself with no help.

See pics of the stuff on my build thread http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/crumdums-boba-fett-rotj-build-thread-51818/?highlight=crumdum

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back