collar/ cape help

thksdad

Active Hunter
hey guys...i need some help. i just got my cape...its from a tent as suggested in some of the other links. anyway, the cape as many of you know is kinda heavy. and, my collar keeps wanting to be pulled to the side the cape is on. i was wondering how most of you kept the other side down. sorry if there is a link for this. i did a search, and didn't find anything like this. just need your help.
Michael

well, if none of you guys have had this problem, maybe my attaching meathods are off. i'm using velcro...what are most of you guys using?
Michael

I attached mine like in the movie, underneath the shoulder stud and above the collar armour, but haven't had any problem with mine sagging. I have my collar armour velcroed to my vest, which keeps it all nicely secured.

oh...okay...i found my problem....the velcro wasn't enough. i just have to add some here and there. also, does anyone have the pic/ pics of the attachment points from the actual costume? that would help me out a ton.
Michael

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back