Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett review.

Portumac

New Hunter
Hi everyone, my name is Manny Romero (Portumac). I recently joined your forum and I'm very happy to be part of it. In the fan community my work is related to Vader, I am a big fan of Boba Fett also, and I can provide valuable help for Boba Fett fans since some of the prop parts used on the different Vader Costume props, specifically the ROTJ Reveal version uses the same parts on the Fett prop. I recently pre-ordered a Life-Size Boba Fett Prop Statue from Sideshow, and unfortunately I found several manufacturing flaws and I wanted to share them with you guys the changes that can be made so it can look more screen accurate. tomorrow Spina Studios made a amazing sculpt, but is sad that Sideshow rushed their work on the statue and didn't add features like the lighted beacon on the jetpack or use cnc aluminum parts list, for the amount of money they marked up this prop is the least they could have done. l'll be posting pictures later today.

Welcome to TDH!

TDH and TSD collaborated heavily on that project. Unfortunately SS managed to botch it. The product that they are producing is still an excellent piece and is currently the best licensed life-sized representation of Boba.

I wonder if those who bought it can return it if they don't like it since SS has stopped selling it along with the vader.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back