Divers Buckle and belt triglide tutorial

full metal fett

Active Hunter
As I get so many questions about how the buckle and triglide are used I thought it was time to put up a few pictures of how the set up goes together.

These two pictures show the path of the belt webbing that threads through the ladder lock and is fixed to the belt.

20150329_154212-1.jpg

20150329_154147-1.jpg

The next two pictures show how the looses end of the webbing goes through the buckle. It goes under the pull tab,but OVER the webbing that goes through the ladder lock. When you close the pull tab it shuts onto TWO thicknesses of belt webbing.

20150329_154517-1.jpg

20150329_154550-1.jpg

Now the triglide is a little more compicated.

It really comes into play when used with a metal harness frame as the belt is in TWO halfs,one on each side of the harness frame.

The loose end of the belt should be sewn to the harness,but the buckle end if fixed to the harness with the x triglide.

These pictures show the path the webbing takes through the x triglide,then through the square ring on the bottom of the harness and back towards the triglide.

20150329_154628-1.jpg

20150329_154655-1.jpg

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask for better pictures or instructions.

Mods maybe Sticky this one as it keeps comming up.

Don't forget to visit and like my facebook page "Full Metal Fett" "Product/Service"

Thanks! My dad and I spent a couple minutes the other night trying to make sure we got this right, looks like we were actually correct!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back