Ello TDH

Lud315

New Hunter
I just realized there is an introduction thread. So.. I thought I would introduce myself. My name is John and I'm starting to build a ESB Fett. I have never done cosplay but have gone to a lot of cons. I figured I would do my favorite character of all time. This seems daunting to get done but I'm really glad that a forum like this exists. I will be here a lot on the forums and can't wait to start posting pics. If anyone has a good place to start cause I really am at a loss right now. Any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to get to know everyone :)

Welcome to the Dented Helmet

If you're looking for prebuilt items there are many great vendors here that make them. If you're looking at making everything yourself, there are many templates available (look up WOF) and it's a hell of a lot cheaper. But if you want to troop in it then I highly recommend buying the items. CargoHold can be a good start just to see who the vendors are.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back