TDH CVII Dinner/Meet and Greet

Hydra

Active Hunter
Hi all,

With the status of the booth and all I wanted to throw the idea out there that we have another group dinner/meet up.

Anyone want to throw out some ideas for time and place?

I know lots of folks will probably be attending the 501st party or the official party on Saturday, so, Thursday evening?

------------------------------------------
Edit:

Notes:
-Thursday (night): Mando Mercs Bash, 501st Trade Event
-Friday (night): 501st Bash
-Saturday: Official CVII Mixer

Folks who have shown interest:
Hydra
Gilmortar
superjedi
Fett Seven
Bounty1138
Woodman
Darth Voorhees
Syper
Manbrolorian
dynamic1
Scott Kauf THE mann
Chacquie
Major
DeathProof
BobaFettatx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great. Definitely want to say hi to some other TDHers. It's too bad about the booth, it was a fun hangout last time. Maybe some
of the SoCal folks can recommend a place. There's a Cheesecake Factory (321 W. Katella Ave.) right down the street from the convention center.

Status of the booth? TDH booth at C7? What did I miss?
I noticed TDH not on the list of exhibitors any more

Yeah, I double checked the table volunteer thread after reading your post, but didn't see anything.

Also, up do for dinner or drinks or some sorta TDH meet up.

Yeah, hoping to get some clarification on TDH's booth:(

I too would love to meet up with yalls over some bacon and beer:)

Art, Scott, smack me if I've overstepped my bounds here, but last I heard there will be no TDH booth at Celebration.

A gathering/dinner/group photo would be great although.

So far with everyones posts, we want to settle for Thursday night? This will make it so it doesn't really interfere with any of the other parties, events, but with that, we will need to find a restaurant nearby and make reservations.

No boundaries being overstepped, Hydra.:)
I'm still trying to see what happened with the Table thread but I've updated it again.

I was originally planning on dinner for Saturday evening since the 501st had informed me that they did not have anything planned for that night. I'm waiting to hear back if that is still the case. If it isn't and Thursday is what works best for the majority then let's do it!

Besides, if it's anything like all of the Celebrations and cons the a sizable group of us will be dining together every night.

I'd definitely try to make a Thursday afternoon shindig or whenever it's organized for, but it somewhat depends on panels and whatever else are happening at that time if we chose to meet during Celebration hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty down to the afternoon idea, as last celebration the TDH dinner was outside on a patio, at night ,and it was kinda packed, so I didn't get to meet alot of yall in the aspect I wanted to. SO YEAH! DAYLIGHT!

Ah hell. I forgot about the swag meet! So maybe on Thursday afternoon. While the con is going on, I bet several people are going to opt out, especially if they want to romp around costuming.

Maybe we should start a text group/list and just try to make meal together every day? Oh especially breakfast.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back