TDH CVII Dinner/Meet and Greet

there is a Buca di Beppo and a sports grill just a block away that could accommodate our group.... any other suggestions on venues?

never had it, but up for the challenge. just want to see if we need to make a reservation if we have a large group and what not, so we aren't "left out in the cold" so to speak.

Well, I've never been to the area and my recommendation of the Cheesecake Factory was based
entirely on Google maps. I'm sure there are plenty of great places around the convention center.

Well, I've never been to the area and my recommendation of the Cheesecake Factory was based
entirely on Google maps. I'm sure there are plenty of great places around the convention center.
Cheesecake Factory is definitely a must when visiting So Cal. Highly recommend

I'm easy, as long as it's within walking distance of the convention and therefore my hotel. Are we back to Thursday night again? I think i've lost track as we've been talking about a few different days.

I'm hoping to sneak away from the family and meet up with yalls, cant wait to meet everyone:) add me!!

(=Syper=) Jim

BTW the Mandalorian Mercs are having there Bash / dinner on the Thursday the 16th from 6pm to 11pm and an Officers dinner Friday night around the same time. We are also going to have many Bobas attending 501st dinners so a breakfast would be awesome!

Cheescake factory all the way!!! There isnt one bad item on the menu...great atmosphere, great bar for pre-nerd-out coktails and blue milk for those that dont partake in alcohol...if you do just throw some grey goose in it! Well, theres my vote ; )

I am down for anything any day. I will be there all four and would love to meet up with everyone. But dam Cheescake Factory sure does sound good.

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to kick off my Celebration Roadrip.Wohoo! I'll check this thread up for updates and such.
Today is going to be crazy busy, but if I have time, I'll start a thread about getting a TDH group photo after the official Celebration costume photo at 9 a.m. on the Friday. Hopefully a bunch of us will have our gear on that day, but even if you don't, we should get as many TDHers into the pics as possible. There's going to be a lot of people in the official pic, so if anyone has an idea on how to find each other that morning, let me know or post it here. I know Fett Seven has a bunch of our cell numbers so that might help too.

Im at the Desert Palms Inns and Suites. The hotel bar is being converted to the Mos Eisley Cantina for the duration of Celebration but spelling isnt really their strong suit.
image.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back