Random Jango blaster find

Skyfire

Active Hunter
So one of my few shortages to my MR collection is a nice set of Jango Blasters with display case and all the documents. (Boba and Stomie Blasters being the the other 2 big items). Well after a long wait, I finally got a set on the way this week after a long hunt with not wanting to overspend on this now usually very pricey set (think I spent about 600 + shipping on the ones I just found).

Well tonight was moving some stuff around the house and on top of a book shelf with a bunch of old high school and collage year books I spotted a random MR box that I miss filed at least a few years ago (all my MR stuff is on display in a spare bedroom on shelves) Well what do you know, they were as set of slightly damaged Jango Blasters minus the COA's, plaque and etc, that I must have aquired a few years back and totally forgotten about, that is a good problem to have.

I guess the moral of the story is, to make sure to FULLY inventory your collections, you never know what you may have hidden or squirreled away years back. Not to mention having everything documented for insurance claims too!

So my Jango build will be sporting a slightly beat up set of MR's instead of resin copies, pretty stoked about that!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back