ESB Boba Fett - Close to being done...

Ordin

New Hunter
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my gear after I have repainted it. I got everything back together for my Indiana Comicon trip this coming weekend... woot woot.

I know I am using the ROTJ Blaster but that is becuase I don't have the ESB one yet. I also noticed my wife put my cape on backwards, lol.

Still need my Jetpack and Shin tools but that will come in time.

How am I doing for my first build?

20150310_132336.jpg

20150310_132351.jpg

20150310_150111.jpg

Awesome job man! You definitely look the part! The absolute only thing I could say (and it's probably the lighting) is that in the second picture it almost looks like your armor green is a bit too bold and singular, so maybe just a bit of weathering could grime it up and make it look even better! Don't go insane, just something I noticed :) but really great job!

Nice outfit so far I can only think of the following suggestions:
You might want to paint the far two left darts on your right guantlet per Raf's color suggestions. (http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/4-darts-have-tips-painted-rotj-51926/)
The girth belt looks really red...but that might be the light or my eyes (like RoTJ red)
I believe you are missing the sidearm/holster.
Lastly your pouches on the legs look really really close for some reason...but it might be the angle of the picture.
Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-01a.png

Thanks Guys!!!!

Yeah I still have some work to do yet, but man this is a fun project.

Here is the back of my helmet so far.

20150310_182205.jpg

Looking good.I was planning on driving from Ohio to go to that con but it just didn't work out for me.Enjoy the con.and take plenty of pics.of Carrie Fisher.lol.

Thanks guys, the con was great!!!

I become a prop at the roxy the rancor for 30minutes. Had a great time with the people there!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back