Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy

tterrell

Hunter
Just saw the season finale of Star Wars Rebels: Fire Across the Galaxy.

It was superb!

• "Fulcrum" character revealed ... and you already know her from the Clone Wars cartoon series.
  • Sabine is way more talented than I thought.
  • Vader has been assigned to this rebel problem now. *gulp*
  • Lots of action and the death of a major character.

Just want to let everyone know ... it's a must see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree they ended on a great note and I like the characters that were introduced, however I do wish they would stop having stormtroopers be such terrible shots.

Like all political production runs...
quality of stormtroopers went steadily downhill from the Cuy'val Dar trained first batch back in Star Wars Episode II.

Just caught the episode - by far the best in the season. Like Clone Wars...definitely some good episodes, and some lacking (don't remind me of that one episode from CW about the droids doing errands for Padme). It has taken me a while to really enjoy the series, but the last few episodes have been well done. Still wish some of the dialogue could be better, but I gotta keep reminding myself that it's a kids show. It always irks me when they reuse dialogue from the original trilogy to tie it together when it has no purpose to be said in the same context. I also agree about the stormtroopers. Just throw in some Benny Hill and you're good to go.

Looking forward to what they create for season 2 :)

Finally caught up and finished the first season of Rebels. I couldn't agree more. Great way to end the first season.
It took me a while to get on board with the style of animation, but I'm there now.

... however I do wish they would stop having stormtroopers be such terrible shots.

I thought they had done a reasonable job, for the most part, of making the stormtroopers menacing (and not totally incompetent), but the scene with them shooting at Sabine while she danced and flipped around the tie fighter and the base made me roll my eyes. I guess we can't have everything.

Nice. They look somewhat Mandalorian from the Star Wars Rebels Season 2nd Half Premier:
Concord Dawn!

mando.rebels.season2.half.premier.png

Sabine gets help from a Westar wielding armored Mando.

westar.png

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back