NO, this is NOT the ANOVOS Fett helmet...

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
... and NO, Alex is not painting the master.

Typically I wouldn't even bother with something this petty, but this morning I was absolutely overrun with people asking 1) were these photos that Alex posted to Facebook the ANOVOS paint master as he implied and 2) was Alex painting ANOVOS' paint master, as he implied.

I am in no way speaking on behalf of ANOVOS or as their representative, but since I have been involved with some of their projects, I can tell you this helmet is NOT their master (looks most like another rework on the Banzai casting that fettpride has been selling to me or maybe the recast he made of a helmet I lent him, but who knows) and Alex will not be painting ANOVOS' masters.

ANOVOS has been very open about their projects and have a very good marketing team to share info. I am sure, when there is something to tell, you will hear it from them first and not from someone who is simply seeking attention by purposefully misleading you.

attachment.php

not-the-anovos-helmet.PNG

This is just an older helmet from FP from 2007. And it's not way connected to Anovos. It's being painted for me by Alex. SpideyFett.

I wonder what they will use for their version, build their own or tap into the archives.

Disney will probably come to them as they get closer to the boba fett spin-off film that has been rumored. Likely a whole new fett costume just to fuel our insanity.

Disney will probably come to them as they get closer to the boba fett spin-off film that has been rumored. Likely a whole new fett costume just to fuel our insanity.

Has that movie even been confirmed yet? I would like to think I am close to a lot of sources, but the things I keep hearing (none from official sources) keep shifting. First I heard Boba movie and Han movie. Then I heard a movie together. Then I heard something about Netflix. Has there been any official statement on this one way or the other?

i was only making conjecture, but I can't imagine disney would use the almost 40 year old original costumes if such a film we're to be made

None of the spin off films are confirmed to have any OT characters. The first one has started casting but still no announcement on what it's actually about. I personally think a Fett film is a bit of a longshot, but I agree that it's pretty much a given that Anovos will eventually do a costume.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back