Gauntlets Help???

PropReplicator2

Active Hunter
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with making scratch built ESB gauntlets (I'm to broke to buy a cast right now)???
Any help would be great.
Thanks!!:)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex

Hi Alex

Do a search for the WOF templates on here and use foamboard or something similar to make them, also just do a search on here for what your looking for there is a wealth of information from lots of people and makers of gauntlets, armour and helmets.

I made my own ROTJ gauntlets out of greyboard using WOF templates. Th ESB flamethrower may be a bit more difficult but still certainly doable. A word of advice though if you decide to scale the measurements you'll need leeway for the flight suit sleeves. I fitted them to my bare arms at first and found they were too small when wearing the flight suit.

image.jpg
I just completed these last night. I used Pepakura files I found on "Pepakura library" on Facebook.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back