Phase 2 Clone Troopers

Mandalorian2112

Jr Hunter
Hey everyone

Me and three others are making Phase 2 Clone Trooper armour for Toronto Comicon (and 501st application in my case). I'm the only one of the group with costuming experience so I'll be doing a lot of the work unfortunately. Basically I'll make all the test pieces then we'll have armour parties where we all make the same pieces at the same time so I can help them. I started this project last week and I've gotten a lot of the test pieces finished and the first DC-15A is half finished. We'll be making our armour out of 3mm Sintra. I'll post pictures soon to keep checking back here.

Sorry I was in Vermont boarding for a few days. I'v finished a DC-15A Prototype and I'm finishing up the chestplate tonight and getting the pieces ready for the backplate. I will post pics tonight. Once again, sorry for the slow start, I'll make my best effort to keep this updated from now on.

OK, sorry for the delay
Here are some progress pics
I might have to go to Comicon without a helmet if it doesn't ship in time, but at least people will get it. If anyone asks I can honestly just tell them that my helmet hasn't come in. Wish I didn't have to ship it from the UK to Canada though. :wacko
20150219_064655.jpg20150218_151204.jpg20150216_182005.jpg20150303_070559.jpg20150303_070554.jpg20150303_070548.jpg

I won't get much time to work on it tonight or tomorrow because I have band practice and then work, but I can work on it on Thursday between turns during Edge of the Empire and then I've got the whole weekend. I don't know my schedule beyond that, but I'll make time. Finished my Fett costume at 3 in the morning before Fan Expo last year, and I'll do that again if I have to.

Band practice got cancelled, so I had a bit of time yesterday to work on it. Backplate tomorrow night and maybe biceps during Edge of the Empire.
20150304_070536.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back