Scruffylooking's ROTJ Rocketpack Paint Up by AFFo$'s

AFettFullofDollars

Well-Known Hunter
And now for a change of pace. Scruffylooking has commissioned me to paint his rocket pack in an ROTJ scheme. I'm still getting the base colors applied to the body of the pack, but I have made some progress worth sharing on some of the other parts...Oh, and here's a pic of the two nubs I made for the back of your helmet Mike. They will go out in the mail tomorrow.

DSC04199.JPG

DSC04198.JPG

Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been having some real Wrath of God type weather here the past couple of weeks which made painting almost impossible. Plus I had some leg surgery on Tuesday and had to spend a couple of days with my legs elevated during the initial healing process. Anyway enough about that... On to the progress pics.

DSC04224.JPG

DSC04225.JPG

DSC04226.JPG

DSC04227.JPG

DSC04228.JPG

DSC04230.JPG

DSC04231.JPG

DSC04232.JPG

Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been having some real Wrath of God type weather here the past couple of weeks which made painting almost impossible. Plus I had some leg surgery on Tuesday and had to spend a couple of days with my legs elevated during the initial healing process. Anyway enough about that... On to the progress pics.

Sorry to hear that, man. It doesn't show in the work, though - Spectacular.

Got her finished! Letting the clear coat dry and will box her up for shipping later tonight. I appreciate your patience and once again for giving me the opportunity to paint it for you.

No problem. I can't thank you enough for all the work you've done for me. I will definitely be returning to you for all my future painting needs. Thanks again for everything.

Much respect,

Mike

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back