Looking for real webley stock bracket to borrow to make aluminum ones for everyone!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Im having a hard time finding this piece. Id like to know if anyone here, would allow me to borrow this one piece so i can have a machinist replicate it to make aluminum brackets available to the community. I have a replica bracket/grip, but the shape is slightly off and id rather base this piece off the real deal so we can all have a sturdy, accurate, bracket on our EE-3's. I will offer one of my helmet kits in return (and an aluminum bracket copy , if you want it).

i CAN just use the WOF template, but i want it to have all the correct curves and the ridges that slide onto the grip.

Id also be ok with a good resin cast as long as its from the original maker like SR, SW, or MLS..i would by it if need be, but i want this on the up n up.

Im in no rush, i still need to work out details with my machinist, but i wanted to see if i can get one to replicate before we hash out pricing n such. thanks hunters!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I so need one of these! If I had a spare or unbuilt one, I would put it in the mail today for you, dude.

haha i appreciate that, but i would only want a casting if it was from Stormrider, sidewinder or MLS as i want them to be fully aware of what im doing with it.

i have wanted one since 2009. I had one once but it was just a flat piece of aluminum. It didnt have the doodad on top that fits it against the grip body and it didnt have the tabs that slide into th grooves on the grip body either. so it used to come loose and spin. I had to put 2 more screws in it, to keep it from spinning. and that doo dad was a glued on resin one. No bueno lol

Sidewinder has messaged me so this may just happen! :D Just need to see if my guy has the time to squeeze it in after my stalks im having him do for my helmets :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back