US seller for Humbrol Maskol!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I know alot of the overseas painters use and swear by the humbrol maskol. I never got it because i could never find a US distributor for it, it was always in the UK and with the shipping made it incredibly pricey.

Well i dont have a clue why i never checked this place...this is where i buy my humbrols from....and on a whim..i was like..wait..i wonder if they have....

http://www.megahobby.com/maskolrubbermaskingliquid28mlbottle.aspx

there it is..good price and their shipping time is awesome. I will be buying some very soon! (so dont everyone go buy it right now! )LOL!

I just found a Canadian distributor for the stuff myself. I masked up my repainted right chest with this, and it was pretty good. I hope to put this compound through its paces on my helmet paint-ups that I started about a year ago.
The canadian retailer I ordered from was Sunward Hobbies in Toronto. Great online store, and decently fast shipping.

I know alot of the overseas painters use and swear by the humbrol maskol. I never got it because i could never find a US distributor for it, it was always in the UK and with the shipping made it incredibly pricey.

Well i dont have a clue why i never checked this place...this is where i buy my humbrols from....and on a whim..i was like..wait..i wonder if they have....

http://www.megahobby.com/maskolrubbermaskingliquid28mlbottle.aspx

there it is..good price and their shipping time is awesome. I will be buying some very soon! (so dont everyone go buy it right now! )LOL!

I ordered from the recently and the order came in fairly quickly. I am still in the prep stages of my helmet, so I haven't opened the box yet. Hopefully, it isn't just a box of rocks.

lol it shouldn't be. I've been buying my humbrol paints from them for a while now ...just never thought to see if they had the maskol...brain fart i guess lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back