kiwigirl intro

kiwigirl

New Hunter
kia ora,
I am new to the dented helmet and am so excited about being part of the group. I am wanting to build a complete sabine wren costume from scratch.I have my boots & currently making the shirt and pants.
I have a template for a boba fett helmet but would like to know if anyone has a printable helmet template for sabines helmet, which i want to do in cardboard first then vacuum form.
My husband is a member of the rebel legion and i have made his jedi costume & x-wing pilot costume.
This year is very exciting for us as we will be at celebration 7 our first overseas trip, cant wait.

welcome to tdh! you'll find all sorts of great information and resources to help your build.

Thank you for the replys, i was so excited to see that my intro was being looked at. I have finished my sabine shirt & am working on the pants. I am also working on my helmet. I will post pictures soon.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back