Noob Bucket (fixed link)

Delta9

Hunter
this is my first helmet and it was made from a rubies. It wasnt until I was almost done with the helmet that someone told me about this site, but if not for everyones tips and ideas that thing would have been dumpster-bound, anyways the info here has been invaluable. It's acutally not completly done, I have the 9 little rectangles to put on the right ear and i have to finish the inside, Im spraying the inside with truckbed liner and then im installing a hard hat liner and a few pads on the sides to keep it from moving around. thx all, tell me wht you think, and be honest, I want to hear some helpful tips for my next one, which wont be a rubies of course.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sminard07@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=eecd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sminard07@sbcglobal.net/my_photos

please let me know if my pics are up now, Im having trouble learning how to post pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics work now...
thats a first effort?...
looks good to me mate!
Maybe weather up that RF.
Like to see some more pics when your finished it and hopefully ones that aren't sideways...(i got a sore neck..lol!)
nice work...

Mason.

yeah man, looks good! The only thing for next time I would suggest is to dull the shine on the paint, by lightly sanding it, to just make the colors more matte, so the silver scratches pop a little more. Awesome work though!:D

Same as Sithlord...Looks good, but a little too shiny. Could be the camera flash though. Mine looks shiny when I take pictures of it, but it doesn't in person.

Great first time effort!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back