Help with the Cargo Hold

jttm80

New Hunter
Hi,

I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me.
I made a purchase via the Cargo Hold in October 2014 and the seller said that the item would be sent later in the week.
So far I haven't received it.

I've sent 2 PMs just to check if everything was ok, but there was no reply from the seller.

Because I'm a new member, I am not able to post in the relevant Cargo Hold thread to ask if the other buyers are having the same problem.
I've sent a PM to an admin, but no reply either.

Does anyone have any advice? Ideas?

Thanks!

What item and seller? There is definitely some risk with the cargo hold, so it is possible to get ahold of a bad apple. Most transactions go pretty smooth though. Not sure what an admin can do, but Fett 4 Real is one.

Admins hands are tied really. If you read the code of conduct it tells you that it's between u the buyer and the seller...and we can't do much more then what you can. Paypal covers your sale but you have to be proactive with it if you wait to long they can't help you and you've waited 3 months....

Your best bet is do you your detective work and just spread the word on your experience. Communication is key, and with everything like social media there is really no excuse. Keeping anyone accountable on this site gets labeled a witch hunt, or how dare you call out sub par business practices. Like F4R said admin won't help you at all in these situations. Pm me and I can offer some help.

Last edited by a moderator:
jttm80, I have messaged him on all the message boards he is active on, as well as his Ebay account. This should get a response. It wasn't one to him in anger, just requesting that he update you with any info on it, or if he didn't get the item shipped out, that I would be willing to help him do so if needed. So I will try to keep you abreast of any contact I get from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back