Jet Pack WTB ROTJ Cast

Does anyone know of a reliable producer that currently has Boba Fett jet packs available for purchase? I have painting services set up, if need be. MoW and many others are currently out of stock, and everyone else I have contacted has not gotten back with me.

- Mike

Fettseven makes a good Jetpack - check with him. If mow isn't making them now he might be soon (just ask him). Try messaging these people again who aren't responding. They will get back eventually. Unfortunately there is a great deal of waiting for items that are only made by a specific few.

Fettseven makes a good Jetpack - check with him. If mow isn't making them now he might be soon (just ask him). Try messaging these people again who aren't responding. They will get back eventually. Unfortunately there is a great deal of waiting for items that are only made by a specific few.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep working at it. I'm trying to get a cast sent to my painter before the beginning of February unless I can find someone to do a complete pack.

Their response time tends to be slow, but they'll beat anyone else's timeframe on this item, Last I heard RS was around 6-8 weeks for one. Bobamaker makes a great pack, but probably got a year wait on them.
NME props has a good pack, but they've been unresponsive and sketchy lately. If this offends anyone, too bad. If you take someone's noney, then discontinue contact, it is shady activity.
Man of war surely will do another run, and he ships quick once they're done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their response time tends to be slow, but they'll beat anyone else's timeframe on this item. Bobamaker makes a great pack, but probably got a year wait on them. Last I heard they were around 6-8 weeks for one.
NME props has a good pack, but they've been unresponsive and sketchy lately. If this offends anyone, too bad. If you take someone's noney, then discontinue contact, it is shady activity.
Man of war surely will do another run, and he ships quick once they're done.

Good to know. I almost went with NME until I heard about that on their thread.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back